Saturday, April 16, 2005

Total Failure!

Firstly, I am lazy to change my display name. Anyway, I didn't mean anything in my display name. The last template I have, the HTML code has change my display name to the current one. Thus, I am not going to change it.

Having the Green Environmental Quiz today in school. Not as fun as I had imagined it to be. The whole session was delayed. My group went missing after the tea break. Let's start from the begining. First, we are suppose to meet the students from various Secondary Schools in the hall. After that, we proceeded to the parade square for games. It was already quite behind the schedule when we went for the ice-breaking games and games. We split the group into to two smaller groups. One of the group played "Jingles" and the other played "Mascot". I almost become the one to wear the "costume" make by recycled items. Lucky me. Haha. After games, we went for the Quiz that suppose to be 1 hour. However, we lack in time. To catch up lost time, we tried to show the transparencies quickly. We were not brief on how they are suppose to sit. Thus all the students were sitted not according to their school's register number. All of us ended up walking around to tell them their register number.

Next we have tea break. Having bee hoon in the canteen. We are suppose to go hall for the GP battery presentation after the break. But we couldn't gather everyone in the group. Too many people in the canteen. One teacher from a Sec Sch complaint that it was late and she had to bring the students back to school. The bus is going to arrive at 1.15. The whole GEQ is suppose to end at 1.15. But it dragged until 1.45 then end. I don't think that teacher is very pleased with our school's time managment.

Nothing to write liao. Write later at night perhaps. Bye! *Ding*

No comments: